Saturday, June 1, 2013

Watch Video McLaren F1 Owners Club 20th Anniversary Meeting

McLaren F1,mclaren f1,mclaren f1 for sale,mclaren f1 price,mclaren f1 lm,mclaren f1 top speed,mclaren f1 gtr,mclaren f1 team,mclaren f1 specs,mclaren f1 cost,mclaren f1 0-60
I'm proud to indicate you the epic Assembly of McLaren F1 Owners Club that commemorates the 20th Anniversary of the McLaren F1′s unveiling at the Monaco Grand Prix in 1992! In my video you'll find some exclusive images from inside the historic villa that hosted the car, images which you will see solely in my channel!! I want to thank Erik for letting me enter!
See More History of McLaren F1 Limited Edition

This meeting has been an immense experience for me: 19 McLaren F1s were there including 5 GTRs!! Plus a bunch of MP4-12Cs! But I have to say that the F1 in all its specs still looks like a proper modern car, much more than what I was expecting it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment